Marley

"OPEN YOUR EYES, LOOK WITHIN. ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR LIFE?"

Monday, November 3, 2014

An Invitation

I have tried to have a 'less cluttered life' and I find that even in my simple living, life remains too cluttered to keep this blog going on my own. But I still think its an interesting topic to explore.

So here is an open invitation to writers out there who want to post an article about how to hav e a less cluttered life,

Word count = 300-400 words
Pay = Are you serious? I can't afford to pay. But I will try to promote your article as much as possible.
Limitations = No foul language or sexual references.
Arbiter of all things published here = Me. If I don't think it fits, I won't publish it.

Caveat = I am doing this for the first time - sharing a blog. So there may be a few hiccups. But I promise I  will never make claims to any writing not my own. I will make sure people know who exactly wrote it. And its your property forever and ever.

Lets give it a try.

If you're interested, contact me via email (charlesbreynolds@gmail.com). Give me a few days to respond. As I've said, pretty busy here.

Thanks.

Chalres

No comments:

Post a Comment