Marley

"OPEN YOUR EYES, LOOK WITHIN. ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR LIFE?"

Saturday, April 6, 2013

DAY ONE

I love words.

I love to write.

Anything. Fiction, non-fiction, songs . . . anything.

And I love to read.

Anything else you need or want to know about me, you can find in my writing.

I have another blog, some books, online and in-print articles. But they don't matter here.

In A Less Cluttered Life I want to explore life in general, my life in specific, words, writing . . . all the things that John Lennon was talking about when he said "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." Well, I'm done 'making other plans.' I want to explore life. All of it. Within and without. And hopefully, I can answer Bob Marley's question of am I satisfied with a "yes." Or at least with an "I think so."

From here on out, it may be funny, sad, informative, startling . . . i don't know. And thats the fun of it.

So thank you for joining me on this journey, this forward moving exploration of life.

Have a great day.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment